Advanced Mortgage Services Ltd is an appointed representative of The On-Line Partnership Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Advanced Mortgage Services is registered in England. Company registration number 4751565.
Cherry Tree House, 20 Inverleigh Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH6 5HA.
Advanced Mortgage Services Ltd website is only for the use by UK residents & is subject to the UK regulatory regime.
Just Call 01202 422141
Free phone 0800 0029077
The primary purpose for owning any investment is to obtain either long term capital growth or regular income and preferably both. Long term capital growth will be dependant on many factors including the future economic environment, Interest rates and demand for property. These factors cannot be controlled or reliably predicted and should not be the criteria used as the basis for the investment.
Known factors such as current property value, local rental demand, likely rental incomes, current interest rates and estimated management and maintenance costs can all be used to establish current relevant information.
It is then possible to make an informed decision as to the viability of the investment property and to establish the approximate current yield returns.
If you would like a yield return calculation report on a specific property based on a current Buy to Let mortgage product I can supply you with this.
Most successful landlords treat their Buy to Let properties as a business and will expect to keep the properties for long periods of 10 to 30 years. They will calculate the likely expenses and yield returns over the long term and if necessary sell non profitable properties.
It’s very important to do a lot of research before committing to buy whether you are an experienced landlord or not as it could be very costly if you get it wrong.
I am able to independently establish the best current mortgage product from the whole of the mortgage market which meets your criteria and requirements.
I will guide you in regard to the mortgage terms and conditions and detail the exact costs involved before you commit any money.
I can then help with your application and chase the lender, estate agents and solicitors until completion.
HOW I CAN HELP….
As an independent fully qualified Mortgage Adviser I can help you to understand the steps involved and talk you through your options.
• I can visit you at home or another venue of your choice, wherever you feel more at ease and comfortable to discuss your requirements. This initial consultation will be free of charge, and you will be under no obligation to proceed any further.
• After fully assessing your individual circumstances I can explain the advantages and disadvantages of different mortgage products and options available.
• The effects interest rate changes will have on your monthly mortgage payments and the associated fees connected with setting up the mortgage.
• I can source the best product from the whole of the market to meet your requirements. I will also make sure you meet the lenders lending criteria based on affordability, occupation, age, credit history, loan to value and property type.
• I can provide detailed illustrations and a client specific report.
• I can help you with the application process and guide you through all the documentation.
• I will then regularly check with the providers to ensure efficient accurate processing and deal with any issues.
• I will liaise with you, the mortgage lender, the estate agents, the surveyors and solicitors and try and make sure that if an issue were to arise it is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
• If required I can put you in touch with professionals such as accountants, solicitors and letting agents who I have worked closely with over many years and would be happy to recommend.
Buy To Let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Your home is at risk of repossession if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other loans secured on it and you should think carefully before securing any debts on your home
In regard to residential mortgages we normally charge a fee of 0.5% of the loan. This fee will be reduced by any commission received from the lender typically 0.35%. Fees would become payable on completion of the mortgage.