Advanced Mortgage Services Ltd is an appointed representative of The On-Line Partnership Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Advanced Mortgage Services is registered in England. Company registration number 4751565.
Cherry Tree House, 20 Inverleigh Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH6 5HA.
Advanced Mortgage Services Ltd website is only for the use by UK residents & is subject to the UK regulatory regime.
Just Call 01202 422141
Free phone 0800 0029077
Many people are realising the critical role that the equity in property will play in their retirement plans.
Equity release could provide an option.
You may want to improve your home, get a newer car, pay for a holiday, clear some debt or help a family member.
Equity release can allow individuals aged 55 and over to release money from the property they live in without having to make any monthly repayments.
There are two types of equity release; Lifetime Mortgages and Home Reversion plans. By using an equity release product, a home owner can draw a lump sum or regular smaller sums from the value of their home, while remaining in their home.
If you are thinking of taking out an equity release plan then you need to find out as much as you can about your options and weigh up the advantages and disadvantages fully before you decide if equity release is right for you.
HOW I CAN HELP….
As an independent fully qualified Equity Release Adviser I can help you to understand the steps involved and talk you through your options.
• I can visit you at home or another venue of your choice, wherever you feel more at ease and comfortable to discuss your requirements. This initial consultation will be free of charge, and you will be under no obligation to proceed any further.
• After fully assessing your individual circumstances I can explain the advantages and disadvantages of different equity release options.
• The effects this might have on the value of your estate, your state benefits and tax.
• I can source the best product from the whole of the market to meet your requirements.
• provide detailed illustrations and a client specific report.
• I can help you with the application process and guide you through all the documentation.
• I will then regularly check with the providers to ensure efficient accurate processing and deal with any problems.
• I can liaise with your family members and solicitors as and when you require to make sure that all parties are kept informed.
Equity Release Risk Warning.
Lifetime mortgage, or home reversion plan.
Equity release may affect your entitlement to state benefits and could reduce the value of your estate. To understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration.
Please think carefully before securing other debts against your home.
Your home is at risk of repossession if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other loans secured on it and you should think carefully before securing any debts on your home
To find out more information regarding Equity Release visit our dedicated web site www.amsequityrelease.co.uk