Advanced Mortgage Services Ltd is an appointed representative of The On-Line Partnership Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Advanced Mortgage Services is registered in England. Company registration number 4751565.
Cherry Tree House, 20 Inverleigh Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH6 5HA.
Advanced Mortgage Services Ltd website is only for the use by UK residents & is subject to the UK regulatory regime.
Just Call 01202 422141
Free phone 0800 0029077
It might not be the most thrilling topic, but have you ever thought about how you would cope financially if you became ill and couldn’t work?
How would you cover your mortgage, rent or pay the bills?
You might be fit and healthy now, and think, “it will never happen to me”. But unfortunately illness can happen at any time. And the financial as well as emotional impact can be devastating.
It’s never too soon to start thinking about having even a little protection insurance in place.
Protection against life’s uncertainties is sensible financial planning. We are often too busy to think about things like insurance especially for ourselves and instead we cross our fingers and hope for the best, but is this really such a good idea when no one knows what’s round the corner.
Having insurance can provide financial piece of mind knowing that you and your family’s needs will be taken care of if the worst was to happen.
I can establish your areas of financial risk where you may be under insured and then provide tailored solutions and very competitive products from a large range of insurers to meet all your needs.
• After fully assessing your individual circumstances I can help you establish what would happen to your personal financial situation if certain events such as death, critical illness, short or long term sickness, unemployment or the need for private medical treatment.
• I can establish your areas of greatest need, the type of cover you require, the amount of cover needed and explain the advantages and disadvantages of different products available.
• I can source the best product from the whole of the market to meet your requirements while making sure it is affordable.
• I can provide detailed illustrations and client specific reports.
• I can help you with the application process and guide you through all the documentation, including the Trust forms.
• I will then regularly check with the Insurers to ensure efficient, accurate processing and deal with any issues arising.
• I can liaise with your family members and Trustees regarding the trust forms and with solicitors in regards to wills, executors, expression of wishes and guardianship arrangements.
HOW I CAN HELP….
•I can visit you at home or another venue of your choice, wherever you feel more at ease and comfortable to discuss your requirements. This initial consultation will be free of charge, and you will be under no obligation to proceed any further.