Advanced Mortgage Services Ltd is an appointed representative of The On-Line Partnership Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Advanced Mortgage Services is registered in England. Company registration number 4751565.
Cherry Tree House, 20 Inverleigh Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH6 5HA.
Advanced Mortgage Services Ltd website is only for the use by UK residents & is subject to the UK regulatory regime.
Just Call 01202 422141
Free phone 0800 0029077
Since 2008 the financial world has changed beyond anybody’s previous expectations. Banks across the world have needed huge injections of government funding to prevent their collapse and today we are still feeling the shock waves. This has led to credit restrictions not only with large institutions but with small businesses and domestic mortgages.
With very tight lending criteria it is vitally important that you establish the lenders requirements before attempting to make an application or you could damage your credit score and further reduce your chances to borrow.
There have also been recent changes effecting interest only mortgages, self-employed income and loan to values on properties and these could all effect your ability to obtain a mortgage and the interest rate you will be charged.
So today it is more important than ever to obtain qualified advice when looking for a mortgage or loan and with over 15 years of experience, direct contact with bank underwriters and access to exclusive mortgage products, I am here to help.
Mortgages and great rates are still available with a little help
YOUR HOME IS AT RISK OF REPOSSESSION IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS OR ANY OTHER LOANS SECURED ON IT AND YOU SHOULD THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING ANY DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME.
In regard to residential mortgages we normally charge a fee of 0.5% of the loan. This fee will be reduced by any commission received from the lender typically 0.35%. Fees would become payable on completion of the mortgage.
HOW I CAN HELP….
As an independent fully qualified Mortgage Adviser I can help you to understand the steps involved and talk you through your options.
• I can visit you at home or another venue of your choice, wherever you feel more at ease and comfortable to discuss your requirements. This initial consultation will be free of charge, and you will be under no obligation to proceed any further.
• After fully assessing your individual circumstances, I can explain the advantages and disadvantages of different mortgage products and options available.
• The effects interest rate changes will have on your monthly mortgage payments and the associated fees connected with setting up the mortgage.
• I can source the best product from the whole of the market to meet your requirements. I will also make sure you meet the lenders lending criteria based on affordability, occupation, age, credit history, loan to value and property type.
• I can provide detailed illustrations and a client specific report.
• I can help you with the application process and guide you through all the documentation.
• I will then regularly check with the providers to ensure efficient accurate processing and deal with any issues.
• I will liaise with you, the mortgage lender, the estate agents, the surveyors and solicitors and try and make sure that if an issue were to arise it is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
Buy To Let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority